Scaffolding course cost is R7000 and takes 12 days. After training a students is awarded a scaffolding certificate After the learning process a students is awarded a certificate and becomes qualified to erect scaffolds. .
Unit Standard No: 263245
Unit Standard Credits: 5
NQF Level: 3
Modules for Scaffold training include
- Health and safety.
- Design Requirements.
- Standing scaffolds.
- Timber scaffolding.
- Tube scaffolding with steel or aluminium.
- Scaffolding with proprietary equipment.
- Free standing scaffolds.
- Suspended scaffolds.
- Special scaffolds.
Outcome after the training
- Scaffolding preparation, erecting and stripping techniques.
- Knowledge of fittings related to scaffolding.
- Fault identification.
- Knowledge and understanding of transport, handling and storage of scaffolding components and tools related to scaffolding.
- Knowledge of the properties, maintenance and care of scaffolding, its components and tools related to scaffolding .
at our scaffolding school Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.