Refrigeration certificate is awarded and becomes qualified earn a salary from R5000-R16000 per month and the average is R10000. Skills are attained at the basic refrigeration course centre at minimal fees.
Unit Standard No: 65449
National Certificate: Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation
Unit Standard Credits: 133
NQF Level: 2
Modules for fridge repair course and their duties and responsibilities include
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Psychrometrics
- Chapter 3. Heat and Moisture Transfer through Building Envelope
- Chapter 4. Indoor and Outdoor Design Conditions
- Chapter 5. Energy Management and Control Systems
- Chapter 6. Load Calculations
- Chapter 7. Water Systems
- Chapter 8. Heating Systems, Furnaces, and Boilers
- Chapter 9. Refrigerants, Refrigeration Cycles, and Refrigeration Systems
- Chapter 10. Refrigeration Systems: Components
- Chapter 11. Refrigeration Systems: Reciprocating, Rotary, Scroll, and Screw
- Chapter 12. Heat Pumps, Heat Recovery, Gas Cooling, and Cogeneration Systems
- Chapter 13. Refrigeration Systems: Centrifugal
- Chapter 14. Refrigeration Systems: Absorption
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.