Skill attained during the overhead crane training centre at minimal fees and the operator operators earn average salary of R15000 per month. from R7000-R27000. .
Unit Standard No: 242976
Unit Standard Credits: 5
NQF Level: 2
Modules in this course include
- During the Gantry crane training we teach you how to deal with Capacities of equipment and attachments.
- In Overhead bridge crane training you learn how to deal with Purpose, use and limitation of controls.
- The overhead crane driver has to learn how to How to make daily checks.
- The energizing sequences, including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical sequences.
- Start-up and shut down procedures
- Emergency shut down procedures.
- All basic signaling procedures, including hand, radio, or telephone signals, where required.
- In addition to daily inspections, OSHA also requires periodic inspections of overhead cranes. Check for deformed, cracked, corroded or unsecured members. Are foot walks free of debris, grease, Does cab have a fire extinguisher.
- Practice in operating the assigned equipment through the mechanical functions necessary to perform the required task.
- Maximum capacity of the crane.
- Rigging procedures.
- Company rules and regulations.
We offer free accommodation to students from different areas far away from the school areas e.g Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.dation and job assistance.