After the learning process a students is awarded a nqf certificate and becomes qualified O.H.S who earn average salary of R15000 per month and the salary range is R6000-R30000. Skills are attained at the O.H.S training centre at minimal fees.
Unit Standard No: 244288
Unit Standard Credits: 8
NQF Level: 5
Modules for super link truck driver course and their duties and responsibilities include
- Occupational health and safety policy
- Employee safety responsibility
- Accident and injury reporting
- Hazard reporting
- Emergency procedures
- Workplace ammenities
- First aid
- Personal protective equipment
- Mannual handling
- Safety work practices
- Office Safety
- Unacceptable behaviour
- Occupational violence
- Discrimination and harassment
- Risk management and occupation rehabilitation program
- Office Safety
Outcome after the training
- Use verbal and written practices to communicate in the workplace and apply mathematical processes to solve everyday numerical problems.
- Explain the requirements of current legislation impacting on Health, Safety and environmental issues in the workplace.
- Recognise, assess and report health and safety hazards and situations in the workplace.
- Administer various health and safety functions, planning, policy and behaviours in the workplace.
Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.