auto mechanic training costs R12000 and takes 8 weeks. After the car mechanic course a students is awarded a nqf mechanic certificate and becomes qualified mechanic who earn average salary of R15000 per month. Skills are attained at the mechanic training centre at minimal fees.
Unit Standard No: 253357 Unit Standard Credits: 5 NQF Level: 4
Modules for car repair course course include
- Chapter 1: Things every driver should know
- Chapter 2: Tool box
- Chapter 3: Preventive maintenance on monthly basis
- Chapter 4: Inner secrets of the car revealed
- Chapter 5: The electrical system
- Chapter 6: The fuel system
- Chapter 7: From horses to hybrid: Differance Diesels and alternatively powered vehicles
- Chapter 8: The cooling system
- Chapter 9: Understanding transmissions
- Chapter 10: Brake system
- Chapter 11: Steering and suspension systems
- Chapter 11: Keeping your electrical system in tune
- Chapter 12: Keeping your fuel system in tune
- Chapter 13: Keeping your car from Overheating
- Chapter 14: Changing your Oil
- Chapter 15: Lubrication extends the life of your vehicle
- Chapter 16: What to do if your transmission stops running smoothly
- Chapter 17: How to take care of your brakes and bearings
- Chapter 18: Checking your tyres, alignment and steering.
- Chapter 19: Troublshooting leaks, sqeaks, smells and strange sensations
- Chapter 20: What do to do if your car drops dead or wont start
- Chapter 21: Finding and dealing with a good mechanic
- Chapter 22: keeping your car clean and beautiful
- Chapter 23: Getting rid of dings, dents and hard knocks
- Chapter 24: Most important preventive maintenance measures
- Chapter 25: ecological ways to save fuel
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.