Mechanical fitting training costs R9500 and takes 4-6 weeks. After the Mechanical fitting course a students is awarded a nqf Mechanical fitting certificate and becomes qualified Mechanical fitter who earn average salary of R15000 per month. Skills are attained at the Mechanical fitting training centre at minimal fees.
Unit Standard No: 253357 Unit Standard Credits: 5 NQF Level: 4
Modules for Mechanical fitting course
- Chapter 1: Working safely in an engineering environment
- Chapter 2: Developing yourself and working with other people on engineering activities
- Chapter 3: Communicating using engineering drawings
- Chapter 4: Communicating technical information in the workplace
- Chapter 5: Identifying and selecting engineering materials
- Chapter 6: Checking workpieces for accuracy
- Chapter 7: Marking out for engineering activities
- Chapter 8: Fitting using hand skills
- Chapter 9: Machining engineering materials by turning
- Chapter 10: Machining engineering materials by milling
- Chapter 11: Using computer software packages to assist engineering activities
- Chapter 12: Problem solving
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.