Bricklaying course cost R7000 and 4 weeks. after the training a student attains a bricklaying certificate. After the learning process a students is awarded a nqf certificate and becomes qualified bricklayer earning an average salary of R62 per hour. Skills are attained at the bricklaying training centre at minimal fees. .
Unit Standard No: 49410
Unit Standard Credits: 120
NQF Level: 2
Modules for Bricklayer course and their duties and responsibilities include
- Introduction : How it all started; a short history of bricklaying
- Chapter 1 : Bricklaying tools
- Chapter 2 : Brick Cut Shapes
- Chapter 3 : Mortar Mixes
- Chapter 4 : Plumbing, levelling and gauging
- Chapter 5 : Setting out a Basic Wall
- Chapter 6 : Brickwork bonding
- Chapter 7 : Pointing and finishing up
Outcome after the training
- Mark out the foundation for simple concrete and brickwork. .
- Dig foundation in accordance with the specification.
- Mix concrete in accordance with specification.
- Concrete is poured into foundation.
- Complete concrete structure or brickwork in accordance with specification.
- Construct alternative manhole using concrete rings as per specification.
- Tidy work site after completion of construction in accordance with work procedures.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.