Skills are attained at the Boilermaker training centre at minimal boilermaker course fees and the salary then earn range from R8000-30000 per month. .
Unit Standard No: 12240
Unit Standard Credits: 8
NQF Level: 2
Modules for the Boiler making training include
- Demonstrate an understanding of a variety of engineering fabrication methods.
- Interpret structural and engineering drawings.
- Develop and lay out metal work pieces for fabrication.
- Produce metal components of some complexity.
- Use and maintain engineering hand and power tools.
- Adhere to Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Communicate with peers and members of supervisory levels.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance..