Skills are attained at the Aluminium welding training centre at minimal aluminium welder course fees and the welders earn a salary from R6000-R25000 per month. .
Unit Standard No: 57881
Unit Standard Credits: 158
NQF Level: 2
Modules for the aluminium welding course include
- Welding Safety and applicable work-site practice
- Effective communication techniques within the workplace.
- Numeracy skills applicable to the welding environment.
Methods used to welding aluminium
- an electric arc with either a continuously fedwire electrode [with DC current, with and without pulsed current]
- a permanent tungsten electrode plus filler wire [with AC current]. The arc is protected by argon gas (or argon-helium gas mix) to shield the weld pool and the electrode from the surrounding atmosphere. Arc welding is easy to use, attains a high temperature, provides high heat input and is easy to regulate.
Offers accommodation to students from all these locations like Durban, Pinetown, Richardsbay, Empangeni, Port shepstone, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Kokstad, Pietermaritzburg, Ladysmith, Vryheid, Ulundi, Stanger, Eshowe, Amanzimtoti, Isipingo, Umkomaas in KwazuluNatal(KZN). We have other branch offices in different provinces of South Africa(sa) Mthatha/Umtata, Butterworth, East London and Port Elizabeth in Eastern cape, Bloemfontein in free state, Pretoria, vereeniging, kempton park, alberton, Germiston and Johannesburg(JHB) in Gauteng, Polokwane and Lephalale in Limpopo, Nelspruit, Witbank, Secunda in Mpumalanga, Kimberley in Nothern cape, Rustenburg and Mafikeng in North West, Cape town in Western Cape etc.
We train students from other southern African countries Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, DR.Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Chadi, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Burkina faso, Guinea, Madagascar and Uganda etc. Since we free accommodation and job assistance.